I really hope this doesn't get removed. A motivational conversation

I have always wanted to lose weight, and one of the way I motivated myself was coming up with 5 things that would be better, or easier once I got to my goal weight, 150 pounds, half my current weight, 291. I'm 5'3 and I felt like my life would be easier and healthier at that weight. So here goes it, 5 things to motivate me. 1. Walking my German Shepard won't make me as tired or sore 2. I have a medical issue in my feet that would be better if I lost weight 3. I would have better self esteem and hopefully love myself more 4. I love to hike but get sore and tired 2 miles in, I wish to hike 10 miles be this time next year 5. My overall health should and hopefully will improve, my stomach always hurts, I'm always sore, tired, irritated, and just genuinely feeling like bull poopie.

Post your 5 things to remind yourself why it is that you are doing this!

submitted by /u/Thekellbelle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N1S3vL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...