I need help

I'm 5'9" 200 lb. Up until a few years ago I was fairly fit. I worked out 5 days a week and I weighed 160lb. I was hit by a car and that's when I stopped working out, it hurts to do it now.

I've lost my muscle mass, it's just fat now. I look at myself now and it just disgusts me. I'm 26, I'm still fairly young so I want to look good for myself at least. I'm not one of those people fixated on being thin. I just want to be able to wear my belt buckles again without my gut pressing against it.

What workout can I do that won't cause me pain? I've had high blood pressure since I was in high school and a lot of the men in my family recently died of heart-attacks and has me worried.

I need a diet for sure. Before I used to eat carbs like crazy and work out like 6 hours a day. That just isn't possible now. Ideally I'd like to lose 50-60 lb as quickly and safely as possible.

submitted by /u/DontBiteMyBeard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OjT8ik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...