I had a bad week.

Yepp, It happened. I had a really bad week. For the past 6 months I've been a lurker here and have managed to lose 23 pounds so far! As a 5'4 female I'm very happy with my progress of going from 177 to 154, just by walking and doing CICO. But then this week happened. I went to the movies and had a bucket of popcorn, I ate out twice and just felt awful. I felt hopeless and just wanted to eat more junk food, but I'm not going to. I've decided that the only thing I can do is get back on that horse and really make sure that this week (starting today!) I stay on track. So to all of us who had a really bad week, keep going. We can do this!

submitted by /u/lanebanethrowaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NKJ1mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...