I just wanted to say something that I am proud of
I was a lazy fuck for most of my life. Desk job and sitting in bed were my favorite activities. Of course I gained weight but that was the least of my issues. Even though I didn’t gain too much weight (40 lbs for the course of 5-6 years), I developed joint pain, back pain and thyroid issues (I have a sensitive thyroid ‘taken’ from my parents), but It was kept under control until the lazyness became too much for my body to handle.
Yes, a messy lifestyle can fuck up your thyroid and make you lose weight harder. It depends on the person.
Today it’s the first day of my new routine. I finally found what is god for me - working out AT NIGHT.
I met a new coworked who’s a fitness instructor in his free time. He looks WOW as expected. And I asked him a few tips and he also offered to help me with his routine, what he takes and so on, for free. I noted everything down and I put it into practice. He told me he works out at night after work and after he helps his clients.
I was afraid to work out before bed. I heard people saying it makes you full of energy after. Bullshit in my case. I’m exhausted, ready to sleep after my shower. It works perfectly for me
I do both cardio and weights. It is amazing. My body feels better already. I sweat like never before. It’s wow.
I do think working out is a ‘drug’. But it’s not addictive to everyone. However I do hope I can become addicted to it. If there is a ‘drug’ in this world I recommend to you all, this is SPORT.
Best of luck in finding your own way
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MRjJmT
No comments:
Post a Comment