I've lost almost 20 pounds and have less than 10 pounds left to lose until I'm at my goal weight. However, my pants still feel just as tight as 20 pounds ago. I feel so uncomfortable in my body and just want to be skinny again. I don't know if my scale is just very inaccurate since it will go up and down 5kg depending on if lean forward, and maybe I really haven't lost as much weight, or I could be developing body dysmorphia, or I could just be losing weight everywhere except my legs. I just feel a little frustrated with the lack of progress I've made in the recent weeks. I know it's only been 7 weeks but I just want to feel comfortable in my clothes again! Luckily this lack of progress no longe makes me want to binge and eat my frustration, but it makes me antisocial and not wear my nice clothes due to feeling fat and uncomfortable. Anyone else that is dealing/has dealt with a similar situation?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ncar5d
No comments:
Post a Comment