I currently weight about 170 pounds. I am a 22 year old woman who is 5'5.
About 10 years ago i weighed 160 pounds and crashed to about 130 pounds in about a month. I would yo-yo between binging and starving on and off for about 5 years.
Well, 5 years later I am the heaviest ive ever been and im determined to loose weight in a way that isnt fucking insane.
My goal is to weigh at about 140-150 and keep it that way. I want to be stronger and eat better foods.
I DON'T want something with strict rules where i can become obsessive. I dont want to count calories so measuring via cups might be better for me.
I'm not looking for some ideal fit beach body. I just want a body that I feel like I can run and have energy in. What should my first steps be? How do i avoid yo-yoing and a toxic mentality?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CoddiB
No comments:
Post a Comment