Friend Needs Help With Loose Skin After Losing Weight

Hey! A good friend of mine lost weight recently (super proud of her), but she's been left with some loose skin on her tummy area.
She was wondering if anybody here has had any experience with getting rid of loose skin? She's willing to try anything (even if that means gaining a little bit of weight to fill it out).
She's also been told by some people that it's not actually loose skin, but still some stubborn fat. If it is fat, what excersises would be recommended for losing it? She's been doing crunches as of now.
Any help and advice is greatly appreciated!
Here is a pic.
Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/Lillywrapper64
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xvuh0D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...