Hello European Losers,
How are you doing this fine hump day? There are only 4 days left of September- can you believe it! We have made it this far- we are still alive and not only that, we are still all working hard to achieve our goals! Well done us- YAY!!! I just wanted an excuse to pat myself on the back for very little reason, and more so for having made it through the day yesterday.
To digress, I've been thinking about stuff and I really think the world would be a much better place if everything went my way! Not only that, but if everything went my way and was much easier than it is now. I don't mind hard work, but I so much prefer for things to be easy......hmmm. Also, now that I'm over my crush, I can't understand what it was about him that made me so obsessed. It's been a week and the 360 turn of emotions is ridiculous...I now miss crushing cos it was exciting. Oh well. Have joined Tinder so you now all have that to look forward to- lols! :)
Back to the track...How are you doing with your diets and health plans? What will you do to provide the extra push you need to leave September 2018 on a lower weight? What scale victories or non-scale victories have you got to share with us? Tell us about your day!
I've had aspirational trousers that I got a few months ago when I didn't imagine I could pull off size 14uk (in Jan I was minimum size 20!!) and I keep testing them to see when I may be able to wear them. They are now lose everywhere but the hips and bum. That would be ok, but the pockets still gape which highlights how ridiculous my stoopid hips are- I now only want them to shrink maybe an inch or two so I can happily wear the trousers...I doubt I shall achieve 40inch hips unless I lose substantially more weight. I'm getting this from the equation that every 8.5lbs is an inch lost. So to lose 5 inches I'd have to lose 42lbs which is impossible if I want to say healthy, and I do since that's the most important part of this journey! (source http://www.decisionsciencenews.com/2014/11/14/size-will-lose-weight/)
With that said, how are you doing on your goals?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zvrnLv
No comments:
Post a Comment