Doctor prescribed something to aid the process- your opinions and experiences needed!

TDLR: Doctor said I’m in starvation mode- is this real? I am so confused by all the science of it. What is your experience with phentermine?

Today I had my monthly anxiety med check up with my doctor, and while I was there I noted how discouraged I have been by the number on the scale, despite a huge effort on my part.

She went ahead and ran an EKG and prescribed me phentermine, to aid in the process. Obviously, this is not a solo act but a tool.

My height 5’6” Start and current weight: 191 pounds Start day: Sept. 2 TDEE: 2050 (after a 500 cal deficit)

I do have PCOS

Currently my eating looks like this: Monday-Friday: Intermittent Fast, Eat at around 5-9pm. Calories under 1300- I know this seems low but I’m honestly full after eating this much Saturday and Sunday: eat as I please as long as I stay under 2000 calories

Working out 4-5 times a week, 1 hour HIIT cardio and 1 hour of strength training.

What should I change? Am I doing it right? Someone please validate me or tell me what to do because I just want to feel happy in my skin for once!

submitted by /u/sigmaapplephi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xP4KjL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...