Come, Come... Even if you have broken your vows a thousand times...Come

So I lost 15 pounds using CICO last fall. I also deal with chronic migraines and also last fall I had a 4 month long migraine that I was hospitalized for.

Then, my cat, my 13 year old best friend got a brain tumor and I took care of her until she died in my arms in June.

To say the last year was rough is an understatement but I was not able to maintain my loss.

Yesterday I was on radio for my work and a friend of mine was taking pictures. Holy F***

I do not recognize myself. Who is that fat person? Whaaa? That then spiraled into a very ugly place, my friends. You might know it, the kind where you ask your SO why they love you, that you don't deserve to be loved. That maybe you should be stoned in the town square because how could something so loathsome be allowed to live?

Then I went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 10am.

But I got up.

I fired up MFP. I have started counting my calories again.

I'm still emotionally pretty shaky. But I am back.

submitted by /u/adultingaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MSJiDU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...