Any other women feel like they're about to eat down the house during the start of the cycle? (Men, FTM, MTF welcome as well).

Every month, around the end at day 25-28 and the beginning of anew at days 1-5 I feel like I'm about to eat down the house -- but not with healthy foods. Anything garbage or salty or junk food.

Really. Today, there were organic yellow corn tortilla chips left over from hubbies lunch and a jar of crunchy peanut butter side by side in the cabinet... btw it tasted amazing together 0_o

Last month, I had left over popcorn, caramel, and cashews stirred up in a bowl to satiate the feeling. It's always around the same time, though. Few days before or just into aunt flows visits. Heck, one month I stirred up honey & hummus for a chip dip. It actually isn't bad either. Better than my old habits of Doritos, Coca Cola, Ham Sammich, and Vienna Sausages ?

Anyone else of any gender -- welcome to chime in with your experience of cravings during a hormone shift too. For me, it's always something sweet & salty and not particularly healthy or in any moderation. On a plus note, usually one or two weird days of eating and it's good for another month.

submitted by /u/appalachiana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MOhelb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...