AMA with the r/LoseIt Moderator team Today at 5 pm EDT!

Our mod team will be available today, starting at 5 pm EDT, so that our community can Ask Us Anything! I'll post the AMA at 4 pm EDT so that people can start asking questions.

We welcome all to come and get to know us a little better. Numerous members of the mod team have lost over 100 pounds and all of us have experience with weight loss. You'll also be able to meet the new moderators who recently joined the team.

submitted by /u/maidrey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NTLOXe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...