(Making this post for my mom)
Before my mom had kids, she was very in shape. She is 5’7” and even when she was healthy, she weighed around 150 (but she looked healthy and skinny, in pictures I’ve seen she looked tiny and weighed 150). Now she is around 220 (I think, she won’t tell me). She has been trying to lose weight for years now, but she isn’t losing any. She walks everyday, and does lots of physical activity outside, where’s it’s around 80-90 degrees recently. She eats extremely healthy. She never has fast food, or processed sugars or drinks soda or anything. She watches her calories and rations out food at start of the week, and she is an amazing cook. She drinks around a gallon of water a day. I suggested intermittent fasting to her but she says she can’t do that, because her stomach acid is very bad (she has EDS) and she has to have at least a small amount of food otherwise the acid eats at her stomach. She is very desperate to lose weight. Any help would be amazing! If you have any questions let me know and I’ll see about them. Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q0Zu3j
No comments:
Post a Comment