30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 9

Hello fantastic buddies,

I hope you all had a lazy yet productive & splendid Sunday.

Weight by end of the month 306 – 308: 312.4 this morning. Trend weight 314.8. Getting after it.

Stay within calorie goal of 1700ish: I have 700 left for dinner/a sweet. I'ma have salmon, a big old salad & maybe some ice cream. Living the CICO life.

Exercise 5 days a week: I rolled out & stretched my feets because they're a little swollen today, which is new for me. I also did the lower back stretch & strengthening routine & tbar swings. 7/9 for the month.

Improve my relationship with food & my body: I started right in on meal prep this morning & didn't feel hungry until lunch time. I'm still learning to listen to my body, huzzah.

Journal once a week, uninterrupted 60 minutes about stuff that matters: Did that last night & it felt sort of like a shower for your weekly build up of emotional crud. My emotional energy is sparkly clean. 2/4 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I've got to clean the jar & make sugar scrub after dinner & I'm looking forward to exfoliation. 2/4 weeks.

I meal prepped, hung out with a buddy & did a bunch of chores. I have conquered this day. I'm pissed my feet are swollen but it's probably because I went out to sweat super dehydrated yesterday. So it goes. I hope you're all killing it today!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2x0b0EQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...