21(F) 5’1 ( 163lb >151lb =-12) four months. Plateaued and getting frustrated

Hi all- sorry if maybe there is already a thread for this topic but I need to vent and I’m looking for advice.

I reached my heaviest at 163 back in May and started a strict 1200 calories a day. I didn’t notice too many results and tried something else. Then I switched to a protein shake for breakfast and lunch and exercising two hours a day back in August first. I also recently switched to eating vegan. All together I’m still eating maybe 1200 calories and working out with lifting for thirty minutes and cardio for ninety minutes.

I lost ten pounds in a month and now it’s been three weeks and no progress since September first.

I know all bodies are different, but my body does not seem to want to shed the weight and I’m at a loss as to what to do now

submitted by /u/rose_goes97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zucGIh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...