I never planned on going this far, I just started with trying get back to my normal after putting on 30lbs (sitting at 242lbs), then thought why the heck not keep going till 199, then 180, then 170, and finally 160. I just kept moving that goal to where I thought Id be happy. about a month and a half ago I posted about cheat days at 166, and having stepped up my cardio I upped my intake a bit and really slowed down my loses. I had a final goal of being 160lbs by my birthday (a little over a week away), today I stepped on the scale to a repeatable 159.8; I know after work tomorrow il step on and see 162 or 163 but Im calling this a victory and Il maintain my habits till I heading on my camping trip next week. pretty much everything I said a month ago about how I feel still holds true, so I guess its time to hit the gym lol. going from tight 38 pants to lose 32s and xl to m is quite rewarding tho expensive as hell.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xb2wuP
No comments:
Post a Comment