Whenever there’s food in front of me I can’t help but eat it?!

The title is pretty straightforward. Whenever there’s food on the table or I know that there’s food around (for example I hear my dad opening a packet of crisps) I seem to be totally unable to stop myself from eating even if I am full.

I’ll be able to compose myself for a couple of minutes but after that I feel like my brain just tells me that I have to eat everything around. It’s gotten so compulsive that I can’t cook double portions to have leftovers, because I will eat the second portion right away simply because it’s there.

Does anyone have any advice on controlling this weird composition to eat just because there’s food around and not cause I’m hungry?

submitted by /u/greenvelvetsheen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MNu3eL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...