I've been lurking in this forum for probably a year or two by now. I thought it was time to share some progress. I started working out / dieting / eating healthier back in August of 2017. I was 260 lbs, 5'7" at the start. I had a major set back near the beginning of 2018 and gained some weight back and it wasn't until March of 2018 that I picked it back up again. I decided to keep a record of my weight since then, in an attempt to not get off track again. I am currently 213 lbs and have no intentions of stopping here. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the inspirational stories and struggles and for helping me stay motivated. I wish you all luck.
Here is a graph I made showing the progress from March until August.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nqRFHN
No comments:
Post a Comment