Really unmotivated now that SO thinks I'm cheating

I'm 34, F, 199lbs. Been doing CICO for about 5 months and I've lost 22 funds so far. A couple months ago I joined a gym they I've been going to several times a week. I've also, now that I've finally started to lose the weight, bought some makeup for the first time in years because it makes me feel good. Well all this change is making my husband suspicious. Tonight when I told my husband I was going to the gym, he accused me of having "a lover". I'm really unmotivated to keep going now knowing that it makes him so insecure. I'm probably just going to sit at home and eat brownies tonight so he doesn't worry. Anyone else ever have this issue? Is this a common reaction? He's overweight too but not making any effort to change.

submitted by /u/Happy_Apple_Guy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2whjoPl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...