Okay but... what if I DO skip breakfast?

We’ve all heard it a million times. Don’t skip breakfast. People who skip breakfast are more likely to be overweight, etc.

Recently I was involved in a wedding, and on the day of the wedding I didn’t have time to eat. I had my Starbucks (almond milk latte), and I didn’t eat anything until around 2:00pm. I was shocked that I wasn’t hungry.

For the last few days, I’ve been doing an experiment. Having my usual latte and nothing else. I’m hungry by lunch, which is an unfamiliar feeling, I’ve realized. I rarely let myself feel hunger.

I’m not hungry in the morning usually, but I eat breakfast because we’re “supposed” to.

The result of this experiment has been that I’m much better able to stay within my calorie limits during the day. My lunches and dinners are richer and more enjoyable because I’m actually hungry when I eat them, and I divide my calories into 2 meals rather than 3. I’ve lost a few pounds already by doing this.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this? Has anyone skipped breakfast regularly while continuing to lose/ maintain?

submitted by /u/bachelorettebetty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nq0ddu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...