Need a buddy with a sense of humor

I posted on the Monday question thread, then searched through old posts. Thought I'd post on my own in case there's someone out there that needs a buddy, too.

Losing weight is difficult. Like, it's literally the worst. The world is filled with traps, delicious, delicious traps.

I had lost a bunch of weight while vegan. Then my doctor told me I had to stop being vegan because I was severely anemic. Now I'm at my heaviest and have 0 support. I know it comes down to me and I'm willing to put in the effort.

I just want a friend that gets it. I want to be able to complain about how difficult it is while actually doing it. I need a similarly minded human - one that's willing to do the work, but may not be the happiest about having to do it -- with a sense of humor!

stats:
31F // 278lbs // 5'7" // goal: 160 lbs

I love polar bears, cats, my dogs, and sleeping. I live on the surface of the sun [100+ summers, 90+ winters]. I find exercise boring and sweets irresistible. Die Hard is my favorite movie and I find memes hilarious.

Do you need a buddy that will understand when you want to complain about the salad you're eating because leaves aren't actually super delicious, but don't want someone to tell you "well, it's good for you!"? do you want a buddy to tell you there's a candy trap at work and asks for encouragement and a reminder to avoid said trap? Then I'm totally that person!

I want to put in the work, I just don't want to have to pretend to like it. I also need a buddy to keep me on track because left to my own devices... well, apparently you can't survive on brownies and naps. Who knew.

submitted by /u/Unit9Desk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vpDaZ7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...