It’s okay to be a little hungry

My weight loss journey started very recently, and this is one of the first lessons I’ve had to learn. I didn’t necessarily struggle with snacking when I wasn’t hungry before, but I’m definitely uncomfortable with being even mildly hungry. My inner caveman says I need calories now as soon as I feel that little twinge. That would turn into having a full 300-400 calorie snack/meal, even though a couple of crackers would have sufficed.

I’m learning now that it’s okay to be a little hungry. I’m not going to die, or faint, or anything else if I have a little rumbling in my stomach. While I still don’t like it, I strive to go to bed each night feeling a touch hungry, as that tells me I did well on calories.

What do you think? Do you eat (in moderation) every time you’re hungry? Or do you prefer to power through?

submitted by /u/myfitspoaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ntCsG8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...