I hate myself because I gained back weight and is fat again

I've been binge eating for a good month or so and I gained 8-12 lbs. It's been absolutely horrible. My BMI is overweight again (BMI 26.2) and I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I know this will pass but living in the moment like this is horrible. I previously lost weight and I hate having to accept that I'm fat again. It's just so embarrassing and shameful. It's like everyone can see all your problems with eating just by looking at you. It doesn't help that I'm hideous and gross looking even without the fat. I just want to feel good and confident about myself but I can't. I worked so hard just to be a normal weight and now it's all gone.

submitted by /u/rubles3949
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2orGHCt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...