I woke up today feeling pretty bad. I’ve had a sore throat for about a week and it’s just been killing me. I still have to go about my daily life though, so I got up with plenty of time to eat before work— until I remembered some important things I have to do for school.
I finished all the school things up, but realized I didn’t have very much time to cook anything and I was short on grab and go food, so I decided to say fuck it, id get fast food, I didn’t care. It’s been two weeks and I haven’t had a single cheat meal, fuck it.
I went to Dairy Queen. I always get the same thing at Dairy Queen— I get their chicken strip basket with extra gravy, large fries, and a large dr. Pepper.
Today, however, I ordered their grilled chicken sandwich (~400 calories) medium fries (290 calories) and a medium Dr. Pepper (~150 calories with extra ice taking up space)
I got my food, started eating, and as I took the first few bites I punched all of my stuff into my Lose It! App and realized this meal was over 800 calories. My goal is 1500, not to exceed 2,000.
I only ate half the sandwich. I didn’t drink all of the dr. Pepper. I only ate half the fries. While unfortunately the rest of the soda will go to waste, I can put the fries in my oven at work, and eat the other half of the sandwich for my lunch break.
I’m pretty proud of myself, to be honest with y’all. The sandwich tasted great, the fries were really good, and I love Dr. pepper, but I just... didn’t want all of it. Not as much as I want to keep on track.
After work I’m going to get some food that is better for on the go, so I don’t make the fast food mistake again, but overall I feel good about my decisions.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vKgORt
No comments:
Post a Comment