How Should I take Progress Pics? Or maybe I am just being extra

I like data. Data reassures me. I am starting to go the gym, and I don't particularly care about how much I can lift, but I care very much about getting that snatched waist and bubble butt. So I figured progress pics would be a great way to see my progress in that arena.

I have tried taking progress pics in the past, and I didn't find them helpful. So this time around I want to make sure I am taking good ones.

I know I should take them:

In the same position

In the same outfit if possible

In the same spot

At the same time of day

At the same distance from the camera.

_____________________________________________

What I don't know:

Should I be flexing or nah

How often should I take pics

How many angles should I take them at and how often (by angles I mean, front, side and back) (like obviously I would track my side so I could see my butt progression, but is it necessary every day?)

There is probably more, but I don't know what I don't know! lol

___________________________________________

Any tips and advice would much appreciated!

Maybe I am overthinking this, but when I hit a weight stall (probably from retaining water) it really messed me up mentally and I didn't have any measurements or photos to fall back on, so I want to give myself other metrics to go off of. Trying my best to prevent that panic/despair I experienced on my first stall since I know its bound to happen again.

submitted by /u/Hellboyluver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o0mGCL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...