Find the place you love to work out at.

Over the last 10 years I've probably tried 8-9 various gyms, including few smaller circuit training style classes. While I felt like I was getting some results, I've always felt uncomfortable being there and going to the gym was always a chore. As a last resort, I saw an ad on Facebook for a new workout place offering a 6 week weight loss challenge. I was very reluctant to go but decided to give it a try. Well it's been 4 months and it's become like my second family! The trainers are supportive plus I've become close friends with other members and we often hang out outside of the gym. The workouts are challenging but also a lot of fun, were constantly laughing and joking. I've never thought I would be excited to go to the gym. I've lost 20 lbs and feel amazing.this fall I'll be doing my first Spartan race! Moral of the story, don't give up on exercise. Find something you love and keep at it! It made me more accountable in other areas my life such as my eating habits and I've met some amazing people along the way.

Traditional gyms may not be for you, try few alternative things and find something you love!

Best of luck friends :)

submitted by /u/thisconditionallove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M4Zxxv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...