Could Too Much 'Good' HDL Cholesterol Be Bad for You?

Very high blood levels of the “good” HDL cholesterol may actually be bad for you, new research suggest. The study linked it to a higher risk for heart attack, and even death, among patients who already had heart problems or who faced a higher risk of developing heart disease.



from WebMD Health https://ift.tt/2Pc9Nkr

Very high blood levels of the “good” HDL cholesterol may actually be bad for you, new research suggest. The study linked it to a higher risk for heart attack, and even death, among patients who already had heart problems or who faced a higher risk of developing heart disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...