All the Red Carpet Looks from Last Night’s MMVAs

People were lining up for hours near Queen Street West last night to try and get a peek at their favourite celebs. As the iHeartRadio MMVAs returned to Toronto, the red carpet was rolled out and everyone from Shawn Mendes to Halsey was in attendance.

The MMVAs are one of those awards shows where the dress code is really “anything goes” and we were impressed at how well all the stars portrayed their personal style. From Bebe Rexha’s edgy silver corset by The Blonds to Sophie Hawley-Weld’s incredible all-green number, there was definitely a lot to see on this year’s carpet.

Check out our gallery below for all the looks at the 2018 MMVAs.

The post All the Red Carpet Looks from Last Night’s MMVAs appeared first on FASHION Magazine.



from FASHION Magazine https://ift.tt/2MSABc5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...