What do you guys do about our sugar addiction

I'm totally ADDICTED to sugar. I know this. I've been doing keto for about 6 weeks now and I've been doing very well. Absolutely no sugar at all for 6 weeks and feeling good. Steady blood sugar.

But for some reason (I forgot what started this), I ate some sugar. And that turned into 2-3 days of eating a lot of sugar. I wouldn't call it a total binge, but it was way more sugar (and total food) than I've been eating.

I'm literally sitting here SWEATING because I haven't let myself eat any sugar today. I've hit my calories but god damn. It's like I have an insane itch that I'm not scratching.

Is there anyone out there with this issue? How do you solve it? I wish I could eat sugar in moderation. I see my friends do it all the time. I'm frustrated. I wish there was some sort of medicine for this.

submitted by /u/SantaOMG
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tGRuvB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...