I’ve been on this rollercoaster many times before. Each time getting off the ride before it’s actually over. And each time I go back to it I say “This time will be different. I’m gonna go all the way whatever it takes..”
Today, that’s exactly what I’m saying. I’m starting over, doing things different, and journaling not only my progress but setbacks. Currently, I weigh 180lbs. In the past, i might have been unrealistic about exactly how much weight I can lose in a time period - and got continued to get discouraged. I figured i’d try something different and decided to journal and write not just my CICO and exercise but my feelings, thoughts, concerns, comments,etc i guess for accountability.
Here are my goals for today.
- workout at home or gym for 40 minutes
- Eat 1450 calories
- drink 90oz of water
- 10K steps
Thanks for reading, R
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lP0t9w
No comments:
Post a Comment