I’m very disappointed. I want to lose weight. Nothing has happened. I wanted to lose stomach fat and fat in my thighs, but more than anything I wanted to lose this stupid double chin that my life revolves around 😐 Last time I checked I weighed 155 or 152. I got down to 146 once when I was eating under 1,000 calories a day but that’s not a thing anymore. Needless to say I feel kind of pissed off and I feel very unlucky. I heard all these stories and all these facts about losing weight once you kick the coke. I CUT OUT A LOT OF CALORIES. No change for me, I feel jealous of others. I feel so damn ugly. I’m a female if that helps. I had coke fed to me through my baby bottle as a baby. I got addicted with basically no choice.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mQRZ2o
No comments:
Post a Comment