T Levels - Are the super stable levels of ED and EOD protocols desirable?

I recall reading another forum member, I believe it was sh1973, mention that he thinks some variation in T levels is a key part of a good protocol for him and that the smooth, stable levels of ED and EOD injection protocols were counterproductive for him.

ED and EOD protocols are frequently touted as being better overall - reducing side effects and locking in extremely stable T levels, etc. Has anyone (regardless of SHBG) who has tried an ED or EOD injection protocol found that having super stable T levels with little to no variability was undesirable, and went back to fewer injections per week? Other thoughts on the subject?


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2uG6Dhg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...