Suggestions for Weekly (or Monthly?) schedule of Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snack Recipes

I eat like trash and I'm not creative/responsible enough on my grocery trips. Does anyone have like a pre-made calendar with recipes for different meals for the 3 major meals of the day + snacks? I don't have any restrictions (fan of red meat, chicken, fish, pork, etc.) but I'm definitely trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies in my diet. My main goal is to burn fat and build lean muscle (I'm 5'8, 200lbs, don't know my BMI but I'm a little flabby with some muscle). Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

I am a 27-year-old male. height - 5'8, current weight - 200 lbs, goal weight is to drop down to 175-180 pounds, in a healthy way. I weight train at least 2 times a week; total amount of days to the gym: approx 3-5 times a week.

submitted by /u/McDabb1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O6trPc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...