Start of a weight loss journey ( 25kg - 60lbs ) - need some help

M26 1.68m/5,5 feet - Start : 98kg (216lbs) - Goal : 72kg ( 160lbs).

Two years ago, i was a bit overweight ( around 80kg/175 lbs ). Then after a long depression, i had some time where i was staying at my home, and i was feeling so bad the only thing i ate was delivery food.
Combining the complete lack of physical activity and over-consumption of low-quality greasy food made me quickly gain weight, and in 1 year, i took 20kg.

One year ago, I quit the job i did at the time and i started a quick course to find a new one, which ended successfully, and now, i've just signed a full-time contract for 6 months.
Since my mind is now at peace, i want to get back in shape.

I've started 3 weeks ago.
I've focused on three things for now

  • 45min walk to work every morning ( 3.5 km )
  • Eating mostly organic food ( mostly prepared, but without additives )
  • One hike every saturday ( between 3-4h )

I'm currently at 94kg ( 208lbs ).

One thing i fear is losing too fast and damaging my body even more.
After checking my calories intake it seems i'm on a really low end ( 1000~1200 ).

So how much should i be eating to still lose weight, but only at a healthy rate ?
And what other piece of advice would you give ?

Thanks !

submitted by /u/Thorgraam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L5B9ag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...