Running with Loseit 7/16/18 - It's time for me to take a break...

Don't Stop Until You're Proud

*HAPPY MONDAY!!!

As some of you may remember my not so better half ( :-p ) and myself are expecting the birth of our child any day now. I'm sorry for both the brevity and inconsistency of the Running with Loseit posts of late but increased appointments as we near the due date has really impacted all aspects of life lately. Little man (Turtle) will be here Sunday at the latest.

So…

I'll be taking the next month off of posting as we settle into a new routine with our new running buddy.

If any of our regulars would like to volunteer to post in my absence it would be greatly appreciated.

I hope everyone has had wonderful runs lately and that maybe a few have either found a new appreciation for our hobby or fallen in lust with it themselves.

Links

r/loseit Running Club

r/C25k - For those just getting started

r/Running - For the sport of Running

r/ARTC - For the Advanced Training of competition

#2018 r/loseit Running Goals

Comments

How was everyone's week? I've seen some people really knocking out good runs the last couple of weeks. Races anyone would like to share? C25K killers?

Questions, concerns, gripes? Go!

submitted by /u/ificandoit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KWIv45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...