Recovering from hip surgery = goodbye exercise and ability to cook. How do I stay on track?

Hi, I have only just gotten back to food logging (~1370 cals a day) w/ almost daily workouts that are truly an enjoyable habit. I had to get hip surgery to correct an impingement (lifelong issue now on its way to not being a limiting problem, yay!) but of course with crutches for 4 weeks I can't exactly be cooking a lot. I'm 142lbs, casually but consistently vegan, 25 years old, 5 foot 4.

I really don't want to gain any weight and to be able to still lose weight (still haven't lost or gained any in years) during this time would be stellar. However, I have taste issues from autism spectrum so really the best goal for me would be "what can I eat, with the least amount of flavor/texture possible, so I won't be hungry again for a long time"? Anyone else been able to lose weight when sedentary?

submitted by /u/starrynightmare
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uT6qXa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...