Read guidelines and hope this is okay to post. Many folks here seem to love the stuff, so I wanted to share this article about Halo Top

Link to article: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44614104

Apologies if this is not the right sub or if my formatting is off - I'm a reddit novice and on mobile.

Just wanting to share what I considered an interesting article with the community that introduced me to Halo Top. Have not tried it myself, but got Mom five different flavors and she loved all of them. Thank you to those who have mentioned Halo Top in comments!

submitted by /u/sucker_marla_singer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MFcDgD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...