Progress - Went on vacation, logged each day on MFP and instead of gaining weight, I lost 2.5lbs!

Normally, vacations are a time of excess and bingeing for me and my family. But I was stubborn and made salads with grilled chicken for my family most days for lunch (My dad was awesome and grilled 3 or 4 days worth of lean chicken breasts for the trip), and I made sure to grab the healthiest thing on the menu whenever we ate out (save for 1 day). The day that I didn't grab the healthiest thing on the menu, I exercised at the hotel afterwards rigorously. Even my mom said she was proud of my focus. When I got back to my apartment yesterday, I weighed myself and was expecting to be the same as before (if not more) and was down!

As of today, I'm down 48 lbs, and feeling a bit more hopeful.

submitted by /u/hopawaay109
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kn2JDP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...