"You can't outrun your fork". It's probably one of the most typed sentences on here, next to "Eat more", "I pronounce it kee-koh" and "No seriously, eat more".
And yet I love to run. Started it when I was a few months into my diet, and am currently fighting an overuse injury. That's how much I love to run.
Not to outrun my fork either. I'm very happy with my diet as it is right now, even when I can't run. It'll be an adaptation to eat enough to maintain when I can get back to running for real, even, I imagine. "No seriously, eat more".
I run because I'm a couch potato at heart. It gets me outdoors, it gets me out of my head, it gets me into nature, it keeps me active.
I haven't tried strength training yet, besides the exercises ordered by my physio. I tell myself my defunct hand prevents me from lifting properly, but really, I just don't wanna.
Sooooooo. What's your chosen exercise, if any, of choice? Cardio or weight training? Is it necessary for you to eat the way you want, or do you have to eat more in order to not lose too much weight? What's the biggest advantage? Why do you do it?
Why do you love strength training? Convince me!
Anything else on your mind pertaining maintenance? Is your diet going effortlessly, or have the last few weeks been more of a struggle? All questions, remarks and worries are welcome topics of conversation!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mkSUrl
No comments:
Post a Comment