low sex drive , any idea how to get it back?

37 years old
6.05"
222LB

my T 8 month ago was 285
clomid and HCG raise it to around 900
but my mood was down , i stopped using clomid 3 month ago

HCG 0.5 twice a week
(now the doctor told me 3 times , after the blood test resualts)
T level 475 now

doctor added:
DHEA 25mg once a day
Metformin HCL 500mg twice a day
Sermoreln 0.25ml before bed

what bother me the most is the sex drive
i don't have any passion to do it anymore
feel like i lost interest :(

other then that i lost around 30LB of muscle
the orgasm feel almost with no pleasure , very weak contractions
PE really bad on Vaginal sex , but Oral sex no issue

refractory period really bad

erection:
no morning E , no spontaneous E
E lose very fast
using Cialis 12MG daily

if anyone can help / give me some tips / idea
etc.
will help me a lot !


Thanks !

P.S
i'm driving myself crazy
buying tons of supplements on Amazon



from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2JfvzAx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...