Let’s talk about alcohol

I’m on mobile, so be gentle.

We all know that alcohol isn’t anyone’s best friend, when it comes to weight loss, but how does it affect you?

I have been losing since February 1st. Starting weight was 232.2. Current weight has been right at 185.0 for three days. However, I weighed in at 182.2 on Saturday, after drinking Friday, then went way up to 186 on Sunday.

I know not everyone weighs in everyday, so some may not even notice this happening. But does anyone else see a huge loss after drinking (within calorie restrictions), followed immediately by a spike, then stagnation?

This is the second time I’ve experienced this. I was under the impression that as long as I kept to my calorie deficit, it wouldn’t matter that it included alcohol, but now I am not so sure.

What are your thought and experiences? I don’t want to delay all progress for a couple of drinks a month, but I also want to enjoy a night out at the brewery or happy hour.

submitted by /u/jeanclaudevangams
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uDfu37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...