I have always grown up the skinny one. "You need to go eat a hamburger!" "You're a toothpick" I heard it all. Luckily, being skinny, I could just roll my eyes and move on. However, in the last two years, I have gained 40 pounds. I now hover in the 150-160 range. I checked my BMI when I was 155 pounds and it put me just barely in the overweight category. I freaked. I am probably what most would call "skinny fat" I don't look "fat" but I am very unhealthy. I love IPAs and sweets. I know I need to cut down. I went from a boyfriend who would grab my fat when I didn't really have any and weighed 120 pounds, to a boyfriend who is wonderful to me in every way, calls me beautiful when I am feeling my worst, and never body shames me. I just can't get the ex boyfriend's words out of my head. Especially now, I have gained 40 pounds. I feel disgusting. I have tried CICO but I get so depressed because my weight doesn't move! Then I feel like I give up and it's like I think "Well, I have literally been starving with less than 1000 calories in my system for a week and my weight went UP" so then i just eat whatever I want and fall into the hole again. I just need some motivation from nice people. Anyone who feels like they were in the same rut where they didn't see change and got depressed about it, but finally did something that worked. Something, anything... I need help. Thanks for listening.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IZgG5j
No comments:
Post a Comment