24 F/ 5’4”/~150lbs/34% PBF/54.5 lbs SMM
Looking for input on how to get to a healthier place and stay there. I’ve been bouncing around between 140 and 150 for years. Occasionally I’ll dip down into the 130s where I look & feel my best but it never lasts long. Sometimes I feel like I’m just stuck this way and should get used to it.
In the last year I’ve been tracking my food and I feel amazing when I’m diligent but I don’t see a ton of difference in my body aside from less bloat and a little muscle gain. 1600-1700 calories with carbs 45%, fat 30%, protein 25%. I will typically track everything for 4-6 weeks to get a good feel for my macros then I just continue to measure/weigh everything and make sure I’m getting my protein in. When I feel myself getting too liberal with my diet I go back to counting everything. My diet is really clean. The only processed thing I eat is my daily protein shake (prozein synthesis). No soda. Weekly non-sugary alcoholic beverage. Limited fruit. Lots of veggies. Rarely eat red meat. Mostly chicken & salmon. Very little dairy. Limited carbs: WG toast or oatmeal for breakfast most mornings and I always measure rice and pasta for small servings. I will never give up carbs entirely, you will pry these noodles from my cold dead hands.
Aside from my desk job, I’m pretty active: taking a brisk 1 mile walk in the park next to work on my lunch, walking in my neighborhood after work, work out classes, hiking, biking, & training at home with body weight, small weights and resistance bands when I can’t make it to class. I just keep an eye on my Apple Watch and shoot to burn a total of 2000+ calories/day (~350 active calories).
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ulk3yY
No comments:
Post a Comment