I have gained back 20 of the 40 lbs I have lost.
I started trying to lose weight a few years ago and haven’t really gotten anywhere. Except making changes in our grocery plans. No more pasta. No more sweet tea. Splenda only. Etc...
I was down to 223 from 263. Today I am 243 lbs.
I am starting at a clean slate as of today. I am giving my self a break because I quit smoking this year, 5 months and counting. I was 9 when I started smoking. And I have recovered from my brain surgery for the most part. My balance is forever messed up but the more I do the better and I go for hearing aids this month after becoming partially hearing impaired from the brain tumor I had.
I need to be under 237 when I go back to my follow up. Even if it is 236, I am not going back to the doctor weighing more than I did on surgery day. So I need to lose 10 lbs in a month and a half. Goal number one.
Goal number two in to be 200-210 by Christmas.
And to stop sabotaging my self at the grocery store. Ice cream and those 5$ fancy cakes at Kroger are my triggers. Right next to the produce and the frozen veggies and eggs.... :(
My cholesterol is high also so all the dairy and fat in these products are killing me. Also no more eggs :( egg whites suck... but i have some egg muffin recipes to try with them anyway 😃
Both of my kids are slightly heavy for their height also. They need this life change ever more because they are also autistic and need eating skills to help them when they are adults. Impulse control is really hard to manage when feelings are wrapped up in everything. (I am Aspergers also but it’s all part of the same spectrum now)
I have a note book to use as a visual for my self and my fitness pal.
And a motivation side of the closet with pretty dresses and floral prints I need to lose weight to wear.
I am making a sign for the fridge to drink water and a reminder to avoid sugar.
I also have equipment to work out with at home. And when the kids go back to school at the end of the month I can hit the dog park again. I started walking to physical therapy when they were in school also. So that can start up again soon!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KB5WyV
No comments:
Post a Comment