How to stay full and still lose weight?

Myfitnesspal says at my weight I can eat 2,600 calories a day (6'3, 265)...every day I find myself struggling to stay below that number. I love sugary drinks too much (only have one or two of them a day). I am hungry almost all the damn time. Yesterday morning, I ate a lot of protein (2 eggs and 6 sausage links), then when I got to work in the afternoon I ate what would amount to about a 3/4 cup of cashews and had a gatorade to go with it ( I can't drink water all the time). Typically for lunches or dinners, I will eat baked chicken, with white rice and peas and carrots or some other canned green veggie or chili or meatloaf with rice and a green veggie.

I know this sounds like a lot of food and when I cook from a recipe I have in a book or online I have trouble figuring out the right serving size and amount of calories. I generally track my calories accurately when I am eating something packaged. Sometimes I will eat packaged meals like zatarain's jambalaya but I always make sure to eat green veggies with them. What are some tips you follow to help you stay full and not snack all the time? btw, i work at a warehouse driving a forklift so my job is somewhat physical so I always tend to snack on my breaks, usually on nuts or fruit, with the occasional bag of chips or candy bar.

submitted by /u/pw1016
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ukZ3Yj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...