How do you be ok with your current body while working towards a better body?

I have been trying to lose weight since May 2018 and so far have lost 20 lbs. I have changed my mentality to accepting my body at each stage by focusing on the functions of my body versus the look of it. So I have been trying to practice some acceptance and compassion for my body.

But lately I have been getting impatient and want to get to my end goal because I feel that “life will be better” with a thinner body, then and only then can I start to “live”.

How can I accept my body through out my weight loss process but still keep my end goal in mind? How do I get over this mentality that “my life will truly be better when I get thin”?

submitted by /u/qanda456
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OlJIQq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...