Don't know if i can do this

Hi everyone! It's been almost 3 years since the last time i successfully lost weight, and through pregnancy and motherhood, I've steadily gained. I've gotten to a point in my life where I'm consistently exhausted from the moment i wake up to the moment i crash far too late into the night. I'm tired of being tied and i want to be the best example i can as I'm starting to notice her mimicking habits...

My problem is, i have very little faith in myself. I once successfully lost 60 pounds in 9 months with calories in/calories out and working out twice a week. i have the knowledge, i know what i need to do.However, i don't know if i can with how i feel now. At my heaviest, working a very physical job and chasing a very spirited and defiant toddler around all day, i usually get about 4 hours of sleep a night and it's killing me (go into work at 4 am to get off at 10 so i can be with my kid). I feel like i don't want to add more to my plate, the tracking, the meal planning, working out sounds like I'd rather be dead...

I guess what I'm looking for is for you guys to tell me there's people out there with the same situation or harder, and are killing it. I'm looking for inspiration from people who work hard in and out of the home while sleep deprived and are still doing it.

Thank you

submitted by /u/trill0llirt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vctrV4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...