This was the one thing I liked about WW - the weekly points. But I can just as easily do it with calories, too. I am doing a free trial of MFP Premium and I have it set to eat maintenance on Saturday, a 400 calorie deficit on Fridays and Sundays, and a 700 calorie deficit on Monday-Thursday when I’m already planning to eat a sad desk lunch anyway, so it might as well be a lower calorie sad desk lunch. It’s still a 3,600 weekly deficit, so I expect it’d give me the same results as if it were consistent throughout the week.
I know I won’t always have enough calories to do this and stay about 1,200 each day but I’m choosing to see this as one of the perks of being a fat woman losing weight, lol!
Aside from the mental benefit of having a splurge day, are there any pros or cons to calorie cycling like this?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O5JInp
No comments:
Post a Comment