Clothes shopping and the fruit salad

Hey everyone, just kind of a vent/support post if that's okay.

Yesterday I had a girls day with my mother-in-law because despite being an awkward and uninteresting ball of social anxiety, she seems to be happy to spend tike with me. I wanted to give her a good day because she's a good lady and one of her favourite activities is clothes shopping.

I don't clothes shop. I should, my pants have holes in the thighs that cause some massive friction and scar up my skin, but nothing makes me hate myself quite like clothes shopping.

So we go and she urges me to try on this one dress. I looked at myself in the changing room mirror and could not believe how big I've gotten. I looked like I was wearing a circus tent. I had to look for pants in the XXL section. I was a small 10 years ago and now I can't buy any of the clothes I found cute because none of the things I like fit me. I was struggling not to cry and ruin the day as I went through sweat pants and baggy shirts.

Ive tried started my weight loss journey so many times but I go back to daily chocolates and skipping my workouts. I feel like crap, I hate myself. I actually have been working out this week but when I think of all the times I've started and stopped and how I could be where I want to be if I'd stuck with it, I just get so angry with myself.

Mother-in-law brought us to Chik-fil-a for lunch. Instead if getting a spicy burger and a delicious milkshake, I got a wrap and a fruit salad. It's still not the healthiest, but I'm trying. Again.

submitted by /u/OverlordPumpkin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LbkeHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...