Visited family for July 4, which required a small road trip. My whole family is rather plus size, and I was a passenger with my sister, her boyfriend, and 5 year old. The road trip started with a box of donuts. We get to the sister we're visiting together, and she offers donuts. We go out to eat for lunch at a chinese buffet. On the trip home we stop at sonic, and I wanted a milkshake because it's 100°F outside. Wound up skipping dinner, but still consumed at least 3000 calories compared to my alloted 1800.
I hit the scale every morning to track progress, and wasn't surprised to have gained 2lb overnight. Since, going back to current eating habits, I'm maintaing weight and worried that I'll be at a platue for a while, but c'est la vie. As I told my sister (who knows I'm doing CICO, and keeps suggesting the Military Diet, eyeroll) while I ate my donuts "You don't get fat overnight, and you don't get thin overnight. One bad day isnt going to undo 2 months of work."
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MV8wgK
No comments:
Post a Comment